The terms and conditions herein state all the requirements and regulations for the use of okdissertations.com. Anyone who accesses the site or uses its contents in any way automatically agrees to all the terms and conditions of the site.
Definition of Terms
I. Parties Involved in this Agreement
- The terms “you,” “your,” and “you’re” mean you, as any individual who access and use the website okdissertations.com.
- The terms “user,” “they,” “their” and “they’re” also mean the users who access the website.
- The terms “we,” “our,” “ours,” and “us” mean the website, its owners, administrators and anyone affiliate with this website.
II. Site Contents
- The term “content” refers to any media – images, videos, audios, and any text that is contained on our site, okdissertations.com.
- The term “our content” refers to any content that we, owners and administrators, publish on the site.
- The term “user content” refers to contents any user or visitors may publish on our site.
- The term “third party content” refers to any contents published by any third party that is not affiliated with our site.
III. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions
Our site, okdissertations.com, its owners and administrators, have all the rights to make amendments to the terms and conditions when deemed necessary and without prior notice. However, users who provided us with their email address shall receive notifications regarding news and any change made on the site. All changes are effective as soon as they are published.
IV. Your use of Okdissertations.com
- Eligibility: To be able to use our website and understand its terms and conditions, our basic age requirement for users is 18 years old. Any users discovered to be under the age of 18 shall be prohibited to use the site or access any of its contents.
- Risks: Any users/visitors may use or access our website at their own risk. We will not be held accountable for any false, inappropriate or malicious use of any contents that users may publish or use in any way.
- User Accounts: Anyone who wishes to use the site, access and publish contents must register and set-up a password-protected account. Users are responsible for keeping their password safe to protect and maintain their accounts. Users should immediately inform site administrators if they believe their passwords have been compromised.
- Integrity: Users are limited to one account only and they should provide all the necessary details needed to set-up one. They also agree to use the site and access its data for personal use only.
- Use of the Account: The use of the site and its contents are for personal, non-commercial purposes only. Users are not allowed to distribute or use any contents for any commercial purpose.
V. Content Accountability
- Contents published: We are not responsible for any content published by our users on our site. Users should also understand that permanent deletion of posted content is not always possible. Once the content has been published and accessed by other users, we won’t be held liable for any consequences.
- Website’s Right to User Content: We have the right to the full use or access of any content posted or published on our site. Users agree that contents may be re-published or modified by us or other users.
- User’s Use of Our Contents: As per Copyright Law, we own all contents that we publish on our site. You agree not to use, distribute or share, sell or lease any of our content.
- Advertisements: We have the right to place advertisements anywhere around the site, which may include the space around any content that you might publish.
- RSS and Atom Feeds: Users may access contents through RSS or Atom feeds and share them on social media pages. Also, we do not agree, endorse or support the contents shared or the opinions of the users regarding them. Any user who chooses to use our feed must give us due credits or attributions. Users are required to obtain our permission, should they wish to use our contents for any other purposes.
- Disclaimer: We do not agree, endorse or support any content that users publish on our site. We will report to legal authorities and take legal actions if the content posted on our site is proven to be false, malicious, inappropriate or offensive. We also have the right to modify or delete any content that user has published at any time at our own discretion.
OkDissertations`s respect and prioritization of your right to privacy are integral to our business model. A part of this commitment is connected with ensuring that everyone who does business with us fully understands what data we collect, policies on storing that information, and how it is used. All data is gathered for the purpose of providing you with the products and services that we advertise.
If you elect to use our products and services, there a is certain amount of information we will need to collect including your contact information, location, and other specific facts such as your grade level or the subjects you are studying. We may also collect other data that allows us to evaluate how you, along with other clients, interact with our website or other connected interfaces.
Please note that the list of information mentioned above might not be complete.
VII. Order Payment
- The payment for the Product is calculated according to the Company’s pricing and should be paid in advance. The Company starts to process the Order only after the payment for the Product is made and is authorized.
- The Customer can provide payment in instalments, when requested, as long as the following terms are followed:
- The price of the Order should be $500 (USD) or higher
- The first part of the payment should be paid right after the Customer receives the first payment link
* Company representatives reserve the right to refuse a Customer in splitting the payment if such a step might comprise successful Order fulfillment.
** If the installments are not issued within a specified time frame, the company reserves the right to temporarily suspend the Order fulfillment until the due amount is received.
- Order can be paid via Credit Card, PayPal, Wire Transfer (payment via this method may take up from 3 to 14 business days) and/or Personal Credit Balance.
- The Company’s platform for all payments is PayPal, which requires the Customer to go through PayPal check-out in Order to pay for the Order; To pay for the Order using Credit Card, the Customer is required to fill in the PayPal form. Such actions will not create a permanent PayPal account, but are required to proceed with a one-time transaction.
- The Company is not responsible for any technical or procedural issues that may occur while the payment is processed by PayPal. These may include, but are not limited to:
- The payment falling under PayPal Review, which means the payment is not released until the investigation by PayPal is done.
- The payment being done via E-check (electronic check), which is an electronic version of a paper check used to make payments online. It can take up to 10 days for an E-check to get delivered.
- Technical issues with the PayPal platform or Customer’s Bank.
If the transaction fails, the Customer should check the balance on his/her card, online purchase restrictions and card validity before contacting the Support Staff for assistance.
- Policies Regarding the Age of Our Users
This site, in its entirety, including the use of our products and services is for adults over the age of 18 only. We do not knowingly collect, distribute, or store information on anyone who has not reached the age of majority. Anyone who is aware of a minor using our services is asked to inform us about this.
It is our strong advice that all visitors choose to read this policy. The statements contained within apply to everyone who decided to use the services we provide. Our goal is to ensure that there is no misunderstanding in terms of the information we collect and your rights to access and make changes to that information at any point and time. You are entitled to have full control over your personal data including the freedom to erase it.
- Collection of Your Personal Data
Please be reminded that any personally identifying information that we obtain from you is provided only by you and stored with your consent. The ways your data might be shared with us include: your contacting us, using our online support services, placing orders, etc. We do not use any tools or hire third parties to mine or extract your personal data from your computer or other websites.
Any action such as creating an account, placing orders, or signing up for receiving communications from us results in our receiving of your identifying data. In order to provide you with the requested products or services, we must be able to store and access this information in the future. All data that we collect is appropriately stored following prescribed security protocols and protections.
- Non-Identifying Data Collection and Storage
We acknowledge the collection and storage of non-identifying data from our side. Because this information cannot be used to identify you or impact your privacy, your involvement in the collection process is unnecessary. The procedure involves using cookies and related technology, order tracking, storage of communication logs, browser and device type tracking, site visit information such as timestamps and navigation, etc. We use this data to improve performance and customize your experience on our website.
This information is presupposed for our use only. It might be shared with third parties who are contracted with us to assist in providing you with the offered services.
- Our Use of Your Data
In an effort to both protect and respect your privacy, we have to optimize and minimize our data collection efforts to provide you with the expected services. All of your data is collected only with your permission, and used for the reasons we explicitly state below. The personal information is used to provide you with the needed services and to contact you accordingly. The information can be collected and stored upon the demand of law enforcement, courts, or in order to comply with laws applied to us.
We might also opt to store data that enables us to update or improve the services. For instance, if you order a specific service, we may choose to send you information about related products. We can use the data to help detect the website errors or other issues. Besides, the records are maintained in an effort to prevent fraud or other abuse.
- Sharing Information with 3rd Parties
In the light of the fact that we do provide your data to third parties, we confirm that this can be done for very specific purposes only, and these parties are acting on our behalf. We provide the information that is limited to what is necessary in order to offer you specific services to partners and subcontractors, payment processing companies, advertisers, market research firms, and customer service entities, as well as email providers.
Every third party entity receiving your information is required to sign a legally binding agreement, ensuring protection of your confidentiality and limiting the use of your information to its intended purposes. All employees or other agents of these third parties are held to the legal agreements as well.
- Customer Communications
We maintain the right to communicate with all our customers about their purchases, as well as to communicate with you about special offers and other services. This is usually done only if we have determined that the information or offers are relevant to you based upon previous orders. You may choose to stop receiving these notifications at any time. The details of this process are provided further down the page.
The common ways used to communicate with our clients include: sending emails, bulk texts and auto sent emails, phone calls, and text messages. You may adjust your communication preferences via your account settings.
If we consider the partner or other third parties to have information or offers that may be useful for you, we will notify you before providing them with your data. You are free not to give permission for this if you want.
If you choose to have your information removed from our database, you may do so. Please, contact the customer service for additional assistance.
- Our Use of Analytics Tools and Services
We employ the use of analysis tools to collect and analyze various types of data. These tools allow us to understand how users interact with our web-pages and other connected interfaces. This includes such information as the amount of time you spend on our website, the content consumed, and the search terms used to find our website. None of this information contains identifying data. It is gathered to improve our website and user experience design.
- The Security of Data that We Store
We are continuously dedicated to employing all of the technologies and resources available for us to protect your personal information that includes the use of encryption technologies as well as the implementation of other security protocols.
All your personal information is held with the only purpose of providing you with the products and services that you order. Beyond that, such data may also be stored in order to comply with laws and regulations, accurately keep financial records, and ensure that we meet the obligations of all possible contracts or agreements. You are encouraged to contact customer support should you have any concerns.
- Use of 3rd Party Websites
Our website content contains links to external websites. Please note that if you choose to access them, you opt for that freely and per your own choice. You also acknowledge your understanding that there is no way we could be responsible for the policies or content of external websites. None of our policies or guarantees can be applied to such websites as far as we do not own or control them. We strongly encourage you to familiarize yourself with external websites policies before clicking on the link.
- The Right to Access and Control of Your Personal Data
On our website, there are no restrictions of your rights and abilities to access and control your personal information. In order to view or change any of this data, you may use the account settings in the customer portal provided for you where you can easily amend the saved information. You may also request for this information to be deleted. But please be aware that if you have current orders in progress at that moment, you will need to wait until all of them are completed for your data to be removed from the storage.
- Changes to this Policy
We may change this policy along with any other without prior warning. Information about these changes will be posted in a way we consider to be the best one to ensure our users are aware of them. It may include a website notification or personal email. The significant changes can only be processed after the 30-days period what gives ample opportunities for the users to learn about the future amendments and get adjusted to them.
- Contacting Our Support Department
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer support that is 24/7 available.
VII. Third Party Links, Tools and Applications
We have the right to place third-party links on our site, but we do not guarantee the safety of such third-party sites or entities. When users choose to access the third-party site, they assume all risk and are no longer protected by our policies.
VIII. Holding Harmless
Users automatically agree to indemnify and hold harmless our site, its owners and administrators for any ramification of their use, including any negative consequences for fraud or misuse of content by other users. They also agree to not hold us liable for any legal action that may be brought against them for any illegal activity, and also for any harm that may result from accessing third-party sites. Users are also responsible for any legal fees incurred as a consequence for the action being taken against them.
IX. Termination of Users
We have the right to terminate user accounts, prohibit or block any user at any time. Users may still appeal the decision and contact us. We still have the rights to retain and use any content of terminated users.